Class Rules are as follows:
- No hitting balls at others or instructor
- No hitting balls over the fence.
- Stand at least three steps/racquet length distance away from any student hitting the ball.
- No hitting balls while waiting in line.
- Do not talk while instructor is talking.
- No offensive language or inappropriate use of words.
- Do not make fun of others; Be respectful of classmates and instructors.
- Sportsmanship matters.
- Safety on the court rules.
- Pick up balls during the lessons; everyone is expected to help and participate.
- Do not leave the lesson court without the instructor’s permission.
Consequences on not following rules:
First offense= Verbal warning.
Second Offense = Time out on the bench at the Tennis Court.
Third Offense = Time out outside the tennis court w/parents meeting.